- To access ASK4 WiFi, you will need to purchase your own cable router (available at most electronics suppliers and major retailers). Unlike other providers, ASK4 do not lock you into a specific brand of router, allowing you to choose your own and connect it to your ASK4 account. To add your router to your account, log in at myaccount.ask4.com (once you have signed up) and follow the prompts to enable your device. If you haven’t signed up yet, connect your device to your cable router and go to signup.ask4.com and follow the instructions to get connected in no time.
- • If you want speeds above 100Mbps you will need to make sure the router you choose has 1Gb ethernet ports. This will be mentioned in the item description online, or on the box in-store. You’re looking for the phrase “1x 1Gb WAN Port”.
- • Your router will need to be a Cable Router. This will ensure that you’re able to connect it to the network. If it is not a cable router you won’t be able to connect it.
- Nope! Your router doesn’t require any special changes in order for it to work. You can make changes to the SSID (Network Name) and password should you choose to, however it should work right out of the box with minimal effort on your part.
- Depending on the building you live in, we offer packages from 50Mb all the way up to 900Mb, all packages are rolling monthly contracts starting as little as £16 per month, with no set up fees, connection fees or any hidden charges. Head to signup.ask4.com and create a new account to view the packages available in your building.
Signing up and connecting to ASK4 Internet is easy. Just connect a router or device to the wall port in your flat via an ethernet cable (contact your building management team if you don’t know where this is), open a web browser and visit signup.ask4.com, then follow the simple instructions to get going.
Choosing a router can appear daunting, but once you know what you’re looking for, it’s no problem at all.