Making a Formal Complaint
At ASK4 we aim to provide outstanding customer service. If you feel that we have failed to do so, you can submit a formal complaint by completing the form below. Please include the following information in the “Complaint Details” section:
- A summary of the complaint
- Any supporting evidence you wish to provide. The more information you provide the better. Examples of the kind of information you should provide include:
- any ticket or issue references that we have used
- the names of ASK4 staff that you have spoken to about this issue
- dates and times
- any phone numbers you may have called us from – so that we can check phone logs
- any emails you may have sent us
You can also submit your complaint in writing to the following address: The Complaints Team ASK4 Devonshire Green House 14 Fitzwilliam Street Sheffield S1 4JL
- Complaints can only be accepted via the online form and letter, not over the phone.
- Our policy is that you will receive an initial response confirming receipt of the complaint within 24 hours of the email or letter arriving.
- Our policy is that you will receive an update on the progress of the investigation into your complaint within 3 working days of the confirmation.
- Our policy is that you will receive a formal response within 7 working days of receiving the first update.
- If you are not happy with the response that you receive, you have the right to escalate the matter or appeal against any decision that has been made.
- As a final point of arbitration, we are registered with the Ombudsman Services: Communications (OS:C) and will abide by any decision that they make. OS:C can be found here.