How to add a new device – Managing your devices
The easiest and fastest way to add your laptop, tablet or phone is to simply log into your account on the device itself – go to My Account to log in.
No Internet browser? Can’t log in on the device you want to register? Follow the instructions below to add your device manually.
Adding an extra device
- Open a web browser and go to myaccount.ask4.com.
- Login and select the Manage My Devices section.
- If you have not exhausted your device limit, an option to Add New Device will be visible.
- Select this option and you will be prompted to enter a name for your device and it’s MAC address.
- Enter the required information and select Add device.
- Your device should now be able to connect to the Internet.
Removing an existing device
- Go to the Manage my devices section on myaccount.ask4.com.
- Select the device you wish to modify or remove by clicking on its name.
- If you have at least one other device registered to your account an option to Remove Device will appear. Select this option.
Increasing the number of available devices
- If the Add New Device option is not available then you may have reached your device limit.
- If you have reached your device limit then you can either purchase the 4Connect add-on or remove an existing device.
- The amount of devices you are able to register on your account will vary depending on where you stay.
- At certain locations we offer an add-on called 4Connect. This add-on increases the device limit on your account for a fee.
- 4Connect availability and pricing varies by accommodation and is only available to our student customers.