How to add a new device – Managing your devices
Adding Your Device – The Quick Way
Connect to ASK4Wireless – Log in here: My Account and select ‘Enable this device’ at the top of the page
Adding Your Devices Manually
No Internet browser? Can’t log in on the device you want to register? Follow the instructions below to add your device manually.
- Mobile Phones & Tablets
- SONOS Speaker
- Amazon Device (Alexa, Fire Stick etc)
- Google Chromecast
- WiFi Lighting
- Smart Watches
- Smart Plugs
- Connecting a Smart TV
- Connecting a games console
- Connecting a wireless printer
General Instructions for Device Management
Adding an extra device
- Open a web browser and go to myaccount.ask4.com.
- Login and select the Manage My Devices section.
- If you have not exhausted your device limit, an option to Add New Device will be visible.
- Select this option and you will be prompted to enter a name for your device and it’s MAC address.
- Enter the required information and select Add device.
- Your device should now be able to connect to the Internet.
Removing an existing device
- Go to the Manage my devices section on myaccount.ask4.com.
- Select the device you wish to modify or remove by clicking on its name.
- If you have at least one other device registered to your account an option to Remove Device will appear. Select this option.
Increasing the number of available devices
- If the Add New Device option is not available then you may have reached your device limit.
- If you have reached your device limit then you can either purchase the 4Connect add-on or remove an existing device.
- The amount of devices you are able to register on your account will vary depending on where you stay.
- At certain locations we offer an add-on called 4Connect. This add-on increases the device limit on your account for a fee.
- 4Connect availability and pricing varies by accommodation and is only available to our student customers.