Managing your Devices
After signing up for an account, you will be able to manage your devices through the My Account website.
Adding an extra device
- Open a web browser and go to myaccount.ask4.com
- Login and select the “Manage My Devices” section
- If you have not exhausted your device limit, an option to “Add New Device” will be visible
- Select this option and you will be prompted to enter a name for your device and it’s MAC address
- Enter the required information and select “Add device”
- Your device should now be able to connect to the Internet
Removing an existing device
- Go to the “Manage my devices” section on myaccount.ask4.com
- Select the device you wish to modify or remove by clicking on its name
- If you have at least one other device registered to your account an option to “Remove Device” will appear. Select this option.
Increasing the number of available devices
- If the “Add New Device” option is not available then you may have reached your device limit.
- If you have reached your device limit then you can either purchase the 4Connect add-on or remove an existing device.
- The amount of devices you are able to register on your account will vary depending on where you stay.
- At certain locations we also offer an add-on called 4Connect. This add-on increases the device limit on your account for a fee.
- 4Connect availability and pricing varies by accommodation and is only available to our student customers.