Connecting a Wireless Printer to ASK4
Note: To use your wireless printer you will need to have 4Network enabled on your account. 4Network is part of the 4Connect-Plus add-on. This can be purchased from myaccount.ask4.com
For the smoothest setup experience, please follow our guide before powering on your new printer.
If this guide does not match your printer, try making a Google search for your printer’s model name. For example ‘How to find Epson 654P MAC address’
Finding your Printer’s MAC Address
As your printer does not have a web browser, we first need to add it to your account from a computer, phone or tablet.
Every printer is different and so the process for finding MAC addresses will differ. The MAC address should look like: AA:11:BB:22:CC:33. We have provided a list of common methods of finding your MAC address below.
- Use the menu options on the printer itself to locate the Status or Network section. Your MAC address may be located there.
- Use the menu options on the printer to print a configuration or test page. The page may contain the MAC address.
- Look for a printed label on the rear or underneath of the printer which may contain the MAC address.
- Check the box the printer came in. This may contain a label with the MAC address.
- If none of the above methods work, please check your printer’s user manual or contact the printer’s manufacturer for help.
Adding the device to your Account
Connecting your Printer to ASK4
You’re now ready to power up your printer and connect it to the network. Follow the instructions that came with your printer to complete the setup.