Connecting a Wireless Printer to ASK4
For the smoothest setup experience, please follow our guide before powering on your new printer. This guide applies to most wireless printers. Due to the number of manufacturers and models of printer, we cannot guarantee compatibility with all printers.
Finding your Printer’s MAC AddressAs your printer does not have a web browser, we first need to add it to your account from a computer, phone or tablet. Every printer is different and so the process for finding MAC addresses will differ. The MAC address should look like: AA:11:BB:22:CC:33. We have provided a list of common methods of finding your MAC address below.
- Use the menu options on the printer itself to locate the Status or Network section. Your MAC address may be located there.
- Use the menu options on the printer to print a configuration or test page. The page may contain the MAC address.
- Look for a printed label on the rear or underneath of the printer which may contain the MAC address.
- Check the box the printer came in. This may contain a label with the MAC address.
- If none of the above methods work, please check your printer’s user manual or contact the printer’s manufacturer for help.