Connecting an Amazon Device to ASK4
For the smoothest setup experience, please follow our guide before powering on your new Amazon device. This guide currently applies to the Amazon Echo, Dot, Tap, Fire Stick and Fire TV.
Finding your Amazon Device’s MAC AddressAs your Amazon device does not have a web browser, we first need to add it to your account from a computer, phone or tablet.
- Download the Alexa app on your phone, or go to alexa.amazon.co.uk in your web browser
- Log in to your Amazon account
- Click the menu bar in the top left and go to Settings
- Select your Alexa device from the list
- At the bottom of the page, you will find the device’s MAC address. Make a note of this. It should look like: AA:11:BB:22:CC:33