iOS WiFi Diagnostics
- Download and install the free App ‘AirPort Utility’ from the App Store, following this link: AirPort Utility
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to “Settings” > “AIRPORT UTILITY” and enable “WI-FI SCANNER“.
- Then go to the App and tap Wi-Fi Scan on the top right-hand side corner.
- Mobe the slider to set the duration to 20 Seconds and then select the Scan button to start the scan..
- Allow the app to complete its scan.
- Now press the share button in the bottm left and select the icon to “share via mail.
- When the email opens, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your ASK4 issue reference number in the subject.