I have never been able to connect to ASK4 Wireless in this accomodation
If you have never been able to connect to ASK4 Wireless there are a number of checks that we need to perform:
- Is your device’s wireless adapter switched on? (this may be a physical button on a laptop)
- Is your device set to flight mode? (Again, this may be a physical button on a laptop)
- Is your WiFi adapter currently disabled? (the location of the settings can differ between operating systems. If you are uncertain, please call us)
- Is your device able to see ANY networks at all? (if not, this could be an issue with the device itself)
- Is your device able to see any ASK4 Wireless networks? (this may require a call to our Support Team)
- Is your device able to connect to any ASK4 Wireless networks? (this may require a call to our Support Team)
- Is the issue isolated to one device? (this can suggest a device specific issue)
- Can you see any ASK4 networks in any locations other than your room? (Reception, a friends room etc)
- If you are using a mobile device, is your 3/4G data connection enabled? Sometimes this prevents you from connecting to our network, please disable it and see if the problem persists.
If you’re still having problems, it may be because of the following:
- We do not provide a wireless service at your accommodation.
- Your WiFi adapter’s software may not have been installed or is installed incorrectly.
- Your WiFi adapter’s software may be out of date.
- The wireless service is a chargeable add-on.
If you have performed the above checks and are still unable to connect, please contact our Support Team.