At ASK4 we strive to ensure that every customer can receive the best connection possible over our wireless network. Unfortunately, there are times where this may not be the case and we may need your help to resolve any issues you are facing.
In order for us to gather diagnostics easily, we have an app that with just a few taps of your screen you can complete the required tests and send them to our Support Team. This is available on both Android™ and iOS™.
How to perform the diagnostics – Android & iOS Users
- Download the app from the store or by clicking the links below
- Once installed, launch the app – If the app asks for permission to access your location please allow it. This enables the app to gather information about the ambient wifi network
- Ensure that you are in the area where you experience the problem
- Tap ‘Yes’ on the screen asking if you have moved your device to the correct location
- Allow the tests to complete, this normally takes up to 2 minutes, however, it could be longer on older devices
- Once completed please make note of the code and send this to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your issue reference number. For iOS users. Please, continue with the steps below.
Due to certain restrictions imposed by Apple™, there is an additional step that is required for iOS users in order for us to gain full diagnostics, please follow the below in order to complete testing.
- Download and install the free App ‘AirPort Utility’ from the App Store, following this link: AirPort Utility
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to “Settings” > “AIRPORT UTILITY” and enable “WI-FI SCANNER“.
- Then go to the App and tap Wi-Fi Scan on the top right-hand side corner.
- Move the slider to set the duration to 20 Seconds and then select the Scan button to start the scan..
- Allow the app to complete its scan.
- Now press the share button in the bottm left and select the icon to “share via mail.
- When the email opens, send it to email@example.com and include your ASK4 issue reference number and ASK4 Diagnostics Code in the subject.
For further information please see our FAQ found here
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.