How to take a screenshot
To take a screenshot please follow these steps:
For Mac OSX:
- On your Apple device. Please, press the following keys: CMD + Shift + 3. This will take a screenshot and save it to your desktop.
For Windows OS:
- On your Windows device. press the Windows key and the Print Screen key on your keyboard, it may appear as “prt sc” or “prt scrn”.
- This will automatically save the screenshot to your ‘Screenshots folder’.
For Linux OS:
- On your Linux device. Click on Applications and then Accessories. You will then be presented with the option to take a screenshot.
- This will screenshot your whole desktop and then prompt you to select a location to save it.
For Chrome OS:
- On your Chrome device. press the Ctrl key and the Switch Window key on your keyboard.
- This will screenshot your whole desktop and automatically save it to your downloads folder.
- Quickly press Sleep/Power button and Home button, and you then will successfully get your wanted screenshot.
- On your Android phone, you need to Press and Hold the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time.